University of Oulu Finland is an international science university that is offering International scholarship.
It is founded in 1958, and recognized as one of the most multidisciplinary universities in the Finland.
Oulu university has been ranked #408 in Quacquarelli Symonds Global World Rankings 2021. With its innovative creations, knowledge and high quality education. These encourages scholars to think outside the box, experience new things and challenges, and learn from their mistakes when it’s needed.
Currently, the University of Oulu International Scholarship program offers financial aid to academically excellent students from around the world.
The students will be studying a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree program at the University of Oulu.
- Host university: University of Oulu, Finland.
- Host country: Finland.
- Scholarship Type: Tuition award.
- Scholarship level: Bachelor’s/Masters Degree.
- Number of scholarships: Varies.
- Application deadline: 22nd January 2021 (Annual).
Values and benefits Of the scholarship :
University of Oulu scholarships will be awarded in the form of a tuition fee waiver. This is covering 50%, 75%, or 100% of the full tuition fee for the first academic year.
Nevertheless, fees and scholarships amounts vary depending on the international program:
However, after each academic year, the student’s performance will be checked.
Then, the student will continue receiving the scholarship if he/she completes at minimum 60 credits/academic year.
Otherwise, the students will be liable to paying the full international tuition fee for the next academic year if he/she wants to continue studying.
- Architecture: 75%
- Biochemistry: 75%
- Biomedical Engineering: 75%
- Chemistry of Sustainable Processes and Materials: 75%
- Computer Science and Engineering: 75%
- Digitalization, Computing, and Electronics (5-year program): 75%
- Environmental Engineering: 75%
- Ecology and Population Genetics: 75%
- Mineral Resources and Sustainable Mining: 75%
- Education and Globalisation: 75%
- Epidemiology and Biomedical Data Science: 75%
- Electronics and Communications Engineering:75%
- Intercultural Teacher Education (5-year program): 75%
- Learning, Education, and Technology: 75%
- Product Management: 75%
- Software, Systems and Services Development in Global Environment: 75%
- Wireless Communications Engineering: 75%
- Marketing: 50%
- International Business Management: 50%
- Financial and Management Accounting: 50%
- Finance: 50%
- Economics: 50%
It should be noted that the University of Oulu International Scholarships do not cover living costs.
- Students can apply for the University of Oulu Scholarship if they meet the admission requirements and are willing to pay the tuition fee.
- The selection for the University of Oulu Scholarship is based on academic records and potential.
- The University of Oulu Scholarship can be received only once.
- Applicants will be notified of Admissions to their International study program and scholarship decisions at the same time.
How to apply:
There is no separate application portal for the University of Oulu international scholarship.
The international scholarship applications and the applications for the preferred international study program are submitted together.
Check this official website for more details.