The list of individuals banned from travelling out of Nigeria has been released by president Mohammadu Buhari. The list is called the ” Buhari’s travel ban list “.
Meanwhile, the Buhari’s travel ban list has been faulted by many Nigerians. This is because the travel ban list is made up many dead Nigerians.
The Buhari’s Travel Ban list has the Late Enugu Chief judge Umezulike as number 30. Justice Umezulike’s name on the Buhari’s travel ban list has sent many tongues wagging.
Mr. Abiodun James, a Nigerian business man said that President Muhammad Buhari has banned late Justice Innocent Umezulike. Umezulike was the former Enugu State Chief Judge. He died in June, 2018.
In the Buhari travel ban list, Umezulike was banned from moving out of the country.
According to Mr. James, Professor Justice Umezulike is the 30th on the list of Nigerians banned from travelling outside Nigeria. President Buhari released the list yesterday to the media.
The late Chief Judge of Enugu State was the longest serving Chief Judge in South Eastern Nigeria. Moreover, he was the second longest serving Chief Judge in the whole of Nigeria.
Following the Buhari’s travel ban list, many Nigerians have dug up a similar incident that occurred last year. In last year’s incident, president Buhari’s government appointed 13 dead Nigerians into various boards of Ministries. Especially in the Departments and Agencies of government.
Nigerians have been wondering if all these were calculated moves or mistakes.
Bellow is the names in the Buhari’s travel ban list:
1) Sambo Dasuki (Former VP)
2) Saminu Turaki (Jigawa), former governor.
3) Murtala Nyako (Adamawa), former governor.
4) Adebayo Alao-Akala (Oyo), former governor.
5) Gabriel Suswam (Benue), former governor.
6) Rasheed Ladoja (Oyo), former governor.
7) Orji Uzor Kalu (Abia), former governor.
(8) Danjuma Goje (Gombe), former governor.
9) Attahiru Bafarawa (Sokoto), former governor.
10) Muazu Babangida Aliyu (Niger); Ex governor.
Others are :
11) Chimaroke Nnamani (Enugu); Ex governor.
12) Sule Lamido (Jigawa); Ex governor.
13) Gbenga Daniel (Ogun); Ex governor.
14) Ibrahim Shehu Shema (Katsina). Ex governor.
15) Nenadi Usman, ex-minister
16) Bashir Yuguda, ex-minister
17) Jumoke Akinjide; ex-minister
18) Bala Mohammed; ex-minister
19) Abba Moro; ex-minister
20) Femi Fani-Kayode; ex-minister
21) Ahmadu Fintiri. ex-minister
22) Chief of Defence Staff, Air Marshal Alex Badeh
Others in the Buhari’s travel ban list include:
23) Ex-Chief of Naval Staff, Vice Adm. A. D. Jibrin.
24) Ex Chief of Air Staff, Air Marshal Mohammed.
25) Dikko Umar; former IGP of Police.
26) Sunday Ehindero; former IGP of Police.
27) ExChief of Air Staff, Air Mars Adesola Amosu.
28) High Chief Raymond Dokpesi; AIT/ Raypower.
29) Waripamowei Dudafa (SA Domestic) to GEJ.
30) Justice Innocent Umezulike; former Chief Judge of Enugu State,
31) Justice Rita Ofili-Ajumogobi
32) Olisa Metu, former PDP NPS.
33) Chief Jide Omokore;
34) Ricky Tarfa.
35) Dele Belgore (SAN).
The remaining part of Buhari’s travel ban list would be published as soon as we get it.
NOT AWARE OF
However, many of the names in the Buhari’s travel ban list are those who have standing cases with EFCC.
It is believed that the president will have a review of the travel ban list to make necessary corrections.